Winning Pick 4 Lottery System

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Winning Pick 4 Strategies Success Stories

I want to share with you the latest SUCCESS EMAIL
I received about my Winning Pick 4 Strategies.

"Hi Robert,

I just wanted to let you know that I've hit on back-to-back
wins using your Pick 4 system here in Ontario, Canada.

I had back-to-back box wins last week....monday night....
January 25, 2010, I picked up $400 with the 7754.

The next night 9741 came in .
I had played it as 1974 and 1947 Straight & Box.

I played the box number (5x), so I picked up another $1,000.

Since purchasing your book I have won a total of 6 times now.

In the previous 4+ years....I had never won a straight, box or
any other way for that matter. Your various strategies and
systems do work!!!!

I appreciate your help, advice and wisdom as always!

Thanks Robert

David....Hamilton, Ontario, Canada"
(This email is being shared with David's permission)

David's success story demonstrates that everybody using
Play & Win Daily Pick 4 With Big Cash Winning Numbers
can be a winner with Back-To-Back Wins.

Copyright © Robert Walsh Enterprises 2010
www.playdailypick4bigmegacashwinningnumbers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment