Winning Pick 4 Lottery System

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pick 3 & Pick 4 Lottery Systems Produce Winners In Every Lottery Worldwide

'Success Strategies' Newsletter....January 30, 2011....

This past week I have received two emails from
Pick 4 players....one from Ontario Canada and
one from New York. One complained that I
"never" mention his/her particular local Lottery,
and the other asked if my Pick 4 Lottery System worked
in his/her particular Pick 4 Lottery because "the
Lottery WAS NOT LISTED" among the Lotteries
MENTIONED in the recent Newsletter that they
just received.

I receive these types of emails pretty often.

So, I want everyone who receives my newsletter
to know the following information, which
applies to BOTH MY PICK 3 AND PICK 4 SYSTEMS.

1. My Pick 3 System and Pick 4 System work
equally well in each and every Lottery game there
is WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

It makes no difference if it is a Single draw Daily
Lottery or a Multi-draw Daily Lottery....this is clearly
demonstrated throughout the Pick 3 Book with a
one month example for each and every Lottery
in the US and Canada and the other worldwide
lotteries named.

The REAL ISSUE is....Every player who purchases
my Systems needs to learn how to use my Pick 3
and Pick 4 Systems CORRECTLY.

It is IMPORTANT to take the time to learn the
Strategies AND how to apply them correctly
through Reading, Studying, and Practice
prior to investing ANY OF YOUR OWN MONEY.

Once you learn how to use the Systems correctly,
you have them for a LIFETIME and can apply them
to ANY Pick 3 and Pick 4 Lottery.


2. There are over 30 Pick 4 Lotteries and
over 40 Pick 3 Lotteries.....that my Systems
cover based on SALES.

3. In each Newsletter, I write about "CURRENT
TRENDS" I see occurring in the Pick 3 or Pick 4
Lotteries at a particular time that I want you to be
aware of. I demonstrate that "trend" with examples
from the various lotteries that exhibit it at the time
I write the Newsletter....because
that is what I do >>> TEACH BY EXAMPLE.

So based on #2 and #3, there is a very good chance
that your particular State or Province may not
appear on the list of examples in this particular newsletter,
and therefore not be mentioned.

4. Since my Pick 3 System and Pick 4 System
WORK EQUALLY WELL IN ALL THE LOTTERIES
and the "trends" can be found in ALL LOTTERIES
at one time or another, not just at the time I write
the NEWSLETTER....then
what is important is the MESSAGE.

For example, in the last Pick 4 Newsletter the
topic (message) was "REPEATING NUMBERS".
but New York Win 4 was not on the list. One should
not assume that my Pick 4 System nor the Message
do not work in New York.

In my email reply, I pointed out that in the New York
Win 4 there were two significant money making
opportunities for New York Win 4 Players with
'REPEATING NUMBERS'....

January 6, 2011, 9966 seven draws later was followed
by 6699. The second example was January 16, 2011, 5554....
21 draws later was followed by 5554!

One $21 Investment (one 50/50 ticket on 5554 for
21 draws rewarded you with a return of $3,100).

I did the same in my reply to the Ontario, Canada,
Pick 4 players with an example from that Lottery.


It doesn't make any difference if your State or Provincial
Lottery is named on a list found in the Newsletter or not....
the message is THAT THIS INFORMATION MAY PUT
SOME NICE FREE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

Copyright © Robert Walsh Enterprises 2011

1 comment:

  1. I made $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So big companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete