Winning Pick 4 Lottery System

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How To Win The Pick 3 And Pick 4 Lottery More Often

I hope you had a beautiful Valentine's Day
Weekend!

As you can imagine mine was a bit hectic,
to say the least, with the successful Special
$10 Off Sale for my Pick 3 and Pick 4
Lottery Systems.

Many of you took advantage of the Special
Valentine's Day Weekend Sale.

Were you one of the smart Pick 3
or Pick 4 players who saved $10?

Now your learning process begins....
learning the Strategies and how to use
these two great lottery Systems correctly.

In your excitement to get started winning
money, you jump right in.

After quickly reading the first part of the
Pick 3 System right up to the Base Number
conversion chapter, you start testing my
Pick 3 System to see how many winners
you can create.

You also "back-test" your State's Pick 3
lottery past winning numbers.

One player even back-tested two years'
worth of past winning numbers.

He emailed me very upset to tell me
that he didn’t have any winners.

I reminded him that the System
doesn't work that way, and that he
needs to read the whole book,
especially the Chapters on the
Strategies!

I also told him that you NEVER
EVER NEED TO BACK - TEST
SO MANY NUMBERS to find
a WINNING CONNECTION.

As a matter of fact MOST WINNING
CONNECTIONS ARE MADE WITHIN
8 DRAWS.

Learning the Strategies and how
to use the System properly are
KEY to Your SUCCESS.

If you go back to my
of the players who sent in their
SUCCESS Stories mention the
fact that they are glad they took the
time to learn the Strategies and
understand just how the System
works.

NOW THEY ARE REAPING THE
REWARDS OF THE SYSTEM by
playing and winning the Pick 3 lottery.

One Pick 4 player, who had my Pick 4
System for less than 24-hours, after
reading through the first three Pick 4
Strategies, sent me an email claiming
that my Pick 4 Lottery System "didn't 
work in Georgia".

I emailed him back to say that his
CLAIM WAS TOTALLY FALSE and
inquired what criteria he used to come
to his "rush to judgment" conclusion
about my Pick 4 Strategies and System?

As a matter of fact, I pointed out to this
Georgia Pick 4 player that Saturday's,
Feb. 16, Evening Winning Number was
a Straight/Box Win that played off the
Midday Number using one of the
Strategies that he "claimed didn't work
in Georgia".

I also pointed out that the previous
Sunday's, Feb. 10, Midday number
was another Straight/Box Winning
Pick 4 Number that used the exact
same Strategy.

All the testimonials on both my Pick 3
and Pick 4 websites are from players
who took the time to learn the
Strategies and how the Systems
properly work.

A number of these successful Pick 3
and Pick 4 lottery players, as they point
out, accelerated their learning process
by signing up to my Pick 3 and
Pick 4 VIP Newsletters.

These VIP Newsletters give players
more in-depth insights and analyses
that I point out based on what I have
learned over the last 20 years using
examples from the current Pick 3
and Pick 4 State Lottery Results.

For example, on the Pick 4 website,
S.R. of Pennsylvania writes....

'I am happy to have both your
VIP Newsletters....'

And further down she writes....

'My biggest wins in March were a
$4-Box play on the 4466....
one of the newsletters about P-4
helped me play the 4466.'

On the Pick 3 website Johnnie
from Chicago adds to S.R.'s Pick 3
Testimonial's his own.

'Your VIP Newsletters have opened
up a new learning experience on
how to play and win pick 3.'

If you want to take advantage of the
EXTRA KNOWLEDGE and INSIGHTS
that these VIP NEWSLETTERS offer,
then email me at
for the Pick 3 VIP Newsletter and at
Pick 4 VIP Newsletter and I will email
you the information on how to sign up
to receive these monthly publications.

In the meantime, take your time to
properly learn the Strategies and 
Systems.

Remember....
once you successfully learn my Pick 3
and Pick 4 Lottery System ....you have 
them for your LIFETIME.....
playing these Lotteries for FREE!

Have a Prosperous 2013!

Best Regards, 

Robert Walsh
www.PlayDailyPick4BigMegaCashWinningNumbers.com 
www.HowToWinPick3LotteryStrategies.com 
www.SecretsPick4LotterySystems.com 
www.DamacaiMagnumSingapore4D.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment